Rockhero
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rockhero
Welcome Back!
Rockhero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii needs pack/album discounts

3 posters

Go down

best genre of music?

Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_lcap33%Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_lcap33%Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_lcap0%Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_lcap0%Wii needs pack/album discounts I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Wii needs pack/album discounts Empty Wii needs pack/album discounts

Post  ramza89 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:02 pm

As you all know (hopefully), when Harmonix releases DLC, 360 and PS3 users receive discounts for buying/downloading the whole pack or album at the same time. Unfortunately for almost everyone on this site, the Wii doesn't. I believe Harmonix is missing out on a great money-making opportunity by doing that, because almost 1/5th of the Wii games sold are Rock Band, and by offering discounts on DLC, could make a sh*tload of money from the Wii users. Even buying the songs I want, I run out of money way too fast, and pack discounts would momentarily prevent me from running out of wii points. What do you guys/girls think?
ramza89
ramza89

Number of posts : 2
Rock Points : 5454
Registration date : 2009-06-17

http://www.myspace.com/rurouni_kenshin_is_awsm

Back to top Go down

Wii needs pack/album discounts Empty Re: Wii needs pack/album discounts

Post  Admin Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 pm

lol i know
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 47
Rock Points : 7482
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://rockhero.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  AeroMaiden Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 am

ramza89 wrote:As you all know (hopefully), when Harmonix releases DLC, 360 and PS3 users receive discounts for buying/downloading the whole pack or album at the same time. Unfortunately for almost everyone on this site, the Wii doesn't. I believe Harmonix is missing out on a great money-making opportunity by doing that, because almost 1/5th of the Wii games sold are Rock Band, and by offering discounts on DLC, could make a sh*tload of money from the Wii users. Even buying the songs I want, I run out of money way too fast, and pack discounts would momentarily prevent me from running out of wii points. What do you guys/girls think?

I agree with what you said. I bought the whole Chinese Democracy album and it cost me $26. 360 users could have bought it for only $20.

The reason for this is that we can only buy 1 song at a time. We don't have packs. Obviously, we all know that (hopefully you do lol).

AeroMaiden

Number of posts : 2
Rock Points : 5502
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down